Topics

MAR-RTTY Contest

Bob Schofield

I just made a few QSO in the Mar-RTTY on the weekend and when I went to up load my log as per directions I kept getting a note which said at least one of my QSOs was not RTTY.  I have 70 QSOs.  I checked the log over x3 times and see "RY" for each QSO.  Yet I can not get the log to upload.

Any suggestions?

Bob/VE1RSM

Bob Schofield

Cancel this.  I just uploaded my log from using a different computer.

Bob/VE1RSM

Chuck Dietz

Maybe a frequency was wrong?

Chuck W5PR