Topics

Lost digital function

Gary Smith

Hi,

I normally have N1MM+ set so I can start
with MMTTY or for CW. I just saw a RTTY
spot and instead of clicking on the
"update" notice, said no, so I could get
to the RTTY station. For the first time in
a couple of years, the digital window did
not open.

I went to the window toggle in N1MM &
clicked on "Digital Interface" and that
started the MMTTY X scope window, but the
text screen window did not open. I've been
trying to get it going but no cigar, I
can't read digital now. Any suggestions
what I might engage to get the decoder
window in N1MM running again?

Odd, I've never had an issue with this for
the longest time.

73,

Gary
KA1J

ve3ki

It sounds as if the Digital Interface window is off the screen. Hover the mouse over the N1MM+ icon on the Windows Task Bar, and you should see more than one thumbnail window. One of them should be the Digital Interface window (unless you have not yet opened it). Right-click on that one, and if Restore is not greyed out, click on it; otherwise, click on Move, and if the window is not visible yet, press one of the arrow keys on the keyboard a couple of times and the window should appear. Move it where you want it with the mouse and then click to leave it there.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 08:05 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
Hi,

I normally have N1MM+ set so I can start
with MMTTY or for CW. I just saw a RTTY
spot and instead of clicking on the
"update" notice, said no, so I could get
to the RTTY station. For the first time in
a couple of years, the digital window did
not open.

I went to the window toggle in N1MM &
clicked on "Digital Interface" and that
started the MMTTY X scope window, but the
text screen window did not open. I've been
trying to get it going but no cigar, I
can't read digital now. Any suggestions
what I might engage to get the decoder
window in N1MM running again?

Odd, I've never had an issue with this for
the longest time.

73,

Gary
KA1J

Gary Smith

Rich,

Bingo! When hovering on the task bar I
clicked on a gray window and sure enough,
that was it, tall & narrowed but there and
expandable.

Thank you, now to hopefully work them.
This was the first hassle I've had with
N1MM in several years, love the program!

73,

Gary
KA1J