Topics

Logging transfer...newbie question....Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Bob Conder

Please pardon another newbie question.
Really enjoy N1MM for contests. Now that I have several logs in N1MM, eg ARRL DX CW, CWT, General logging etc, I need to transfer to Ham Radio Deluxe where all my Qs are.
I can export one contest at a time to HRD as a ADIF file, but wonder if there is a way to go a global export of all logs at one time to HRD (or another other logging program)? Or a better way to do this export?
Tnx in advance,
Bob K4RLC

Tim Shoppa

File - Export - Export ADIF To File - Export ADIF To File By Date From All Contests

This can export all logs in your current database.

Tim N3QE