Topics

Logging Entry DVK Function Keys Wrong on Screen

Irwin Darack

When in Search and Pounce the Search and Pounce Function Keys are located differently than the Run Key Locations. The F9 is where the F1 should be? How to I correct this:

Search and Pounce -
image.png

Run Key locations:
image.png
Thanks, Irwin
--
Irwin KD3TB

AB2ZY

The buttons are loaded (Left-to-Right, Top-to-Bottom) in the order they appear in the .mc file associated with the contest. Change the order in the macro file.

Al

AB2ZY

When in Search and Pounce the Search and Pounce Function Keys are located differently than the Run Key Locations. The F9 is where the F1 should be? How to I correct this:

Search and Pounce -

image.png

Run Key locations:

image.png

Thanks, Irwin
--

Irwin KD3TB

Larry K8UT

Irwin,

Keep in mind that the numbers on the buttons that you see in the Entry Window are just labels typed in by you. Messages are assigned  base on position in the Function Key Message editor. The first twelve are RUN keys, the next 12 are S&P keys. When you open the editor you will see
3 text colors: grey is comments; blue is RUN; green is S&P.

-larry K8UT