Topics

Iowa QSO party scoring

William Hendrick

We just finished running the IaQP as an in-state entry but the scoring doesn't look correct. The rules say multipliers are states, VEs, DX and counties (I assume once although it doesn't say). Our log looks like it is scoring multipliers on each band. Is this a bug? We have 91 multipliers showing with only a few Iowa counties worked.

Bill, N0AC aka WI0WA/m

John Bednar

Bill,

This is a question for the sponsor. I agree that the rules are not clear. The rules indicate that they rescore the submissions.

Our code uses once per band and mode.

The last email that we received from the IA QSO Party sponsor was in June 2017. If a sponsor makes a change they should email us.

John, K3CT

We just finished running the IaQP as an in-state entry but the scoring doesn't look correct. The rules say multipliers are states, VEs, DX and counties (I assume once although it doesn't say). Our log looks like it is scoring multipliers on each band. Is this a bug? We have 91 multipliers showing with only a few Iowa counties worked.

Bill, N0AC aka WI0WA/m

William Hendrick

Thanks John. I've contacted the sponsor and will report back although it really is their responsibility but I think they need the help.

Bill and Toni