Topics

Install after clean W10 install or move to another computer

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Is there a well-documented procedure to install N1MMLoggerPlus AFTER a CLEAN W10 install or to move to another computer WITHOUT loss of settings or data?

TIA.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--
W0MN Rochester, MN

Larry K8UT

Is there a well-documented procedure to install N1MMLoggerPlus AFTER a CLEAN W10 install or to move to another computer WITHOUT loss of settings or data?

TIA.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--
W0MN Rochester, MN

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am considering a Clean W10 since it has not been done for a LONG time on my system and that system has been heavily used , especially the Grandkids gaming use. Still tempted to put it off since I am not having any problems with N1MM nor with DXLABS so really thinking that THE SAYING “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” might well apply here. 😊