Topics

ICOM 7300 interface to N1MM+

Ed W2LCQ

I can’t get the rig to talk to N1MM+. The rig works with 2 other loggers N3FJP ACL and SKCC but not N1MM+. Does anyone have the correct software and rig parameters. I know that the rig address is 94. Thanks a lot.

73, Ed

Vy 73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

                  Frankford Radio Club
CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294

John Bednar

See the email that I sent to you on the other reflector.

John, K3CT

I can’t get the rig to talk to N1MM+. The rig works with 2 other loggers N3FJP ACL and SKCC but not N1MM+ Does anyone have the correct software and rig parameters. I know that the rig address is 94. Thanks a lot.

73, Ed

Vy 73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

                  Frankford Radio Club

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294