From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@...>
Date: 10/22/19 5:13 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] IC-7610, N1MM, WAV Files plus Microphone

Need to use .WAV Files and Microphone.  Made WAV files work by setting DATA MOD OFF to USB in IC-7610 but then can't make microphone work.  If I set it to MIC, then WAV files don't work.

Saw some reference to this in archives, a broken link to a possible solution (don't know, haven't read it) and would really appreciate some specific help in getting this to work.

Thanks... Stan, K5GO (ZF9CW)