Topics

IARU multipliers

Tom Frenaye

In a post-contest review I found that the option under Windows – Multipliers - Sections/States does show HQ stations worked per band.   I should have looked harder for it before the contest.

Some suggestions for improvement:

  1. Check the list against the official IARU society list.  https://www.iaru.org/reference/member-societies/
  2. I noticed that Z6-Kosovo is missing – SHRAK.
  3. It’d be useful to also add:

AC  Administrative Council

R1  Region 1

R2  Region 2

R3  Region 3

  1. It might also be useful to have an option to list the actual country in the Multiplier window, and the callsign of the station worked.  A few have more than one station in a country…(Canada and Italy this year)   Maybe a right-click on the Society abbreviation would show the country and callsign?
  2. Finally, change the Window – Multipliers – Sections/States option to say Sections/States/HQ (or IARU).  Someone planning to operate in the IARU HF contest next year will be able to find the list more easily.

 -- Tom/K1KI

Tom Frenaye, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093. c: 860-597-4539  h: 860-668-5444

From: <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Frenaye <frenaye@...>
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Error report

Also, is there a way to show IARU HQ stations worked with importing a file each year.   Why can’t a multiplier list of HQ stations worked just show those in the log?  Any errors would be from my own mistakes in copying the exchange…

73 Tom/K1KI