Topics

IARU contest

911eric@...

Hi all,
Due to a bad configuration of my log (forgot to select IARU in the scroll down menu at start, so selected DX by default...), I can not submit my log to the contest manager. How can I copy the content of my "bad" log and paste it into a new one, correctly configured? Tried a few things without luck so far, and could find something in the website's search engine. Thanks in advance,

73 de Eric F4IEX

ve3ki

On the "Frequently Asked Questions" page at <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/faq/>, there is a question called "I have accidentally logged a contest using the wrong selection from the Contest Setup dialog. What can I do?" - follow the steps in the answer.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:30 AM, <911eric@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Due to a bad configuration of my log (forgot to select IARU in the scroll down menu at start, so selected DX by default...), I can not submit my log to the contest manager. How can I copy the content of my "bad" log and paste it into a new one, correctly configured? Tried a few things without luck so far, and could find something in the website's search engine. Thanks in advance,

73 de Eric F4IEX

911eric@...

Thanks Rich for info. As it seemed a bit risky, I finally created a new log file and re-typed manually all my contacts (fortunately, there were not so many!).

73 Eric F4IEX