Topics

History File error

Rod Linkous

When accessing the History File, received the following:

    ERROR  Invalid backend configuration.
Readable volumes not available

Any suggestions?

73

Rod W7OM

Charles Maxwell Jr

Me too--same error.
Sent an email to Claude VE2FK. Awaiting reply.
73,
Wally K5TO

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 10:59:12 PM UTC, Rod Linkous via Groups.Io <W70m@...> wrote:

When accessing the History File, received the following:

    ERROR  Invalid backend configuration.
Readable volumes not available

Any suggestions?

73

Rod W7OM

VE2FK

Le 2019-09-24 à 21:22, Charles Maxwell Jr via Groups.Io a écrit :
Me too--same error.
Sent an email to Claude VE2FK. Awaiting reply.
73,
Wally K5TO

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 10:59:12 PM UTC, Rod Linkous via Groups.Io <W70m@...> wrote:

When accessing the History File, received the following:

    ERROR  Invalid backend configuration.
Readable volumes not available

Any suggestions?

73

Rod W7OM

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2016.0.7226 / Base de données virale: 4793/15884 - Date: 14/08/2018
La Base de données des virus a expiré.

Larry K8UT

Rod,

My apologies for the error you received. Another casualty of the recent change to a different website File Manager.

To prevent the error message you received, I created a "Call_History_Files_Have_Moved.txt" file in that directory. If you click on that that file you get a link to the new location.

-larry (K8UT)

When accessing the History File, received the following:

    ERROR  Invalid backend configuration.
Readable volumes not available

Any suggestions?

73

Rod W7OM

Charles Maxwell Jr

Claude,
That worked. Link saved.
Tnx es 73,
Wally - K5TO

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 12:09:06 PM UTC, Larry K8UT <K8UT@...> wrote:

Rod,

My apologies for the error you received. Another casualty of the recent change to a different website File Manager.

To prevent the error message you received, I created a "Call_History_Files_Have_Moved.txt" file in that directory. If you click on that that file you get a link to the new location.

-larry (K8UT)

When accessing the History File, received the following:

    ERROR  Invalid backend configuration.
Readable volumes not available

Any suggestions?

73