Topics

Help please ts590 voice keyer.

marysherry@...

Hi folks, I am trying to send ssb messages in wpx ssb using N1MM & my Kenwood ts590.

Windows 10
Have usb cable connected.
I have a usb pc mike.
Frequency on my rig to n1mm is ok.

I am not sure how to record or set up the wav files.

I am sure it is relatively simple however I could use some help.

John GM0AZC

John Bednar

John,

See the Logger+ manual, Supported Radios, TS-590 text.

In Logger+ Audio the Internal Radio Codec needs to be checked and the radio codec MIC and Speaker devices.

In the radio baud rate window select SSB PTT via radio command, and set the radio for 57600 baud via the USB cable. The document contained in the text will help with the radio configuration for 57600 baud USB cable use. Don’t select the legacy audio player.

We are looking for someone to update the TS-590 USB setup document for USB radio control, voice recording, playback, and digital modes. Contact me directly if you are willing to help. The document has snapshots from the legacy program and instructions to use the legacy audio player.

John, K3CT