Topics

HELP, PLEASE: RunTime Error

Fred - NA2U

Tried to open N1MM on laptop this morning and got a very long error message which begins: Run time error occurred during error processing. System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\F\Documents\N1MM Logger+\LogError.txt is denied

Message goes on and on but Win 10 or groups.io won't allow me to past the error here. Any suggestions on recovering? Thanks

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Biden's Oil Remarks Are Resonating
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f9325b22babc25b27aecst01vuc1
It Has Banksy's Signature. Here's Why He Won't Authenticate It
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f9325b24b2ef25b27aecst01vuc2
Lindsey Graham's Been Pleading for Cash. It's Paid Off
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f9325b26a6d125b27aecst01vuc3

Mac

I immediately suspect antivirus preventing access.

73,
-Mac NT4D