Topics

Grayline Nighttime terminator very light

Karin Johnson

Using version 1.0.7977.0 the Grayline night time terminator shadow is almost invisible.
I saw some previous comments about this about a year ago has something broken with Grayline code????

Karin

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

Download https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/worldlores-png/

and place it in the N1MM SupportFiles directory.  Replace any file with the same name in tha directory.

Tom