Topics

Forget flag "Reverse I/Q"

valerio spagnolo

Edited

Hi, i'm using FT-5000 with Airspy HF through IF and i'm really satifistied because now it's perfecty syncronized with my CAT. (tnx VE3KI)

I found a software issue inside the spectrum settings, each time i start N1MM+ i have to flag the "Reverse I/Q" field, it's always empty (see picture)

It's necessary stays always ON, N1MM+ doesn't remember this last setting.

A request: Is it possible to add fields in spectrum and set value of IF for USB and LSB mode?

Thank You in advance, IU3BTY Val

valerio spagnolo

Hello guys!
Anyone have ever had the same problem?

Am I the only one that use FTDX-5000 (if out) with Airspy HF+ ?

73' Val IU3BTY

Il 28 Ott 2019 17:36, iu3bty@... ha scritto:
Hi, i'm using FT-5000 with Airspy HF through IF and i'm really satifistied because now it's perfecty syncronized with my CAT. (tnx VE3KI)

I found maybe a software issue inside the spectrum settings, each time i start N1MM+ i have to flag the "Reverse I/Q" field, is always empty.

For me it necessary to stay always ON.
I think N1MM+ don't remember this last setting in .ini file.

Thank You in advance, IU3BTY Val