From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Whitney W8RA via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:41 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] FLEX RADIO V 3.0 Interface to N1MM

Anyone Interfaced N1MM to Flex V 3.0 ?  (6700 & Maestro)
Seems to be altogether different?
N1MM -  all worked on V2 - now I don't have a clue.

Bruce Whitney W8RA

Thanks for your response Jeff.  It looks to me from DAX/CAT that the 3.0 is a lot different from previous V's...
I will try to get some help from Flex as well...
73

Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP

I have the same set-up as you Bruce and N1MM works fine. Even in SO2R mode. 73 Kari SM0HRP

Bruce Whitney W8RA

I Just left a voice message at Flex,for help, seems their on-line help desk is broken?
Maybe they are getting lots of calls re. V3.0?

Andy (KU7T)

Bruce,
N1MM+ works fine with Flex v3. Zero issues. Also, nothing has changed in the CAT interface which is being used to interface the two.

What exact issues are you having?

73,
Andy
KU7T