Topics

Flex 6000 on the Fly Recording Macro

Michael Walker

Hi

I'm trying to figure out  a macro to do on the fly recording on a Flex 6000 radio.

For this to happen, DAX TX stream needs to be off and DAX Mic stream needs to be on.  Both of them can't be on at the same time.

DAX TX has a CAT command (ZZDX0; or ZZDX1;).  Is there a way to imbed this in a CTRL-SHFT-FnKey command?

Mike va3mw

John Bednar

Mike,

Our software sends the proper DAX commands when configured correctly.

John, K3CT

Flex-6000 Series

·         To use on the fly voice recording and playback:

·         Check “PTT via Radio Command SSB Mode” in the radio COM port configuration window.

·         Check “Internal Radio Codec” in the Playback tab of Logger+ Audio Setup.