Topics

F6 QSO B4 Key

Alan Holdsworth

Hi Guys/Girls

Just setting up for a SSB contest and during my tests, I have noticed that I have to double click on the F6 QSO B4 Key. This is not really a problem but I have not noticed this before and seem to recall that all of the “N1MM+ F keys” were single click.

F6 B4,!,g8oo\qsob4.wav,g8oo\cq.wav,g8oo\mycall.wav{WIPE}

Kind regards

Alan Holdsworth  g8oo

Tim Shoppa

Not N1MM-techie, but just on general contesting principle:

In this modern day and age with computer logs and no penalty for computer log dupes, you should not tell them QSO B4, you should work them and log them again. They probably busted your call the first time and the quickest way to deal with it and get both of you points, is to just work them again.

Tim N3QE

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 8:43 AM Alan Holdsworth <alanholdsworth@...> wrote:

Hi Guys/Girls

Just setting up for a SSB contest and during my tests, I have noticed that I have to double click on the F6 QSO B4 Key. This is not really a problem but I have not noticed this before and seem to recall that all of the “N1MM+ F keys” were single click.

F6 B4,!,g8oo\qsob4.wav,g8oo\cq.wav,g8oo\mycall.wav{WIPE}

Kind regards

Alan Holdsworth  g8oo

Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA

I'm with Tim,

Unless the guy has worked you six times in the past hour and needs a wake up call, just work him again.  It's faster, and there is the distinct possibility that you were not in his log.  "Worked before" ends up being a waste of time for everyone.

It's simple...work 'em all, log 'em all.

73,

Drew K3PA

VE9AA - Mike

Exactly as Tim and Drew said.  Best advice ever.

Mike VE9AA