If you are using Logger+ Audio concatenating audio player and have time to test code, I posted an experimental version at the link below.
The build contains all pending changes for Tuesdays release. The specific parser changes are included below.
Logger+ Audio: Concatenating audio player parser changes.
- Allow a function key message to start with a wav file prior to the callsign macro (!).
- Check each letter file during the function key parsing for existence, read permission, and matching wav file properties.
- Skip any wav file during the parsing that is a problem and display the error in a NIMB message. This is to eliminate the frequent RunTime reports from users that try to use wav files with different recording properties.
- Added support for ? and / in the callsign.
- A callsign ending with "/P" is played with the STROKEP.wav file.
- Remember that concatenating the audio files before the audio player starts means a callsign changes will not update the playing message. This is supported in the non-concatenating audio player because the callsign box is checked between each wav file.