From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Arthurs
Sent: 03 September 2019 16:09
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] "Divide by zero" error message

****correction:  Error box reads: RTTY Engine 1 Divide by zero ***

Tim Shoppa

I think this error is actually from 2Tone.

I have had dozens of 2Tone windows spawned each with the Divide by zero error box.

I do not know how to reproduce this. And it hasn’t happened to me in the past year. But you might try adjusting the RTTY engine path to use MMTTY and then maybe work on 2Tone configuration outside N1MM.

Tim N3QE

On Sep 3, 2019, at 11:36 AM, John Arthurs <arthursk7wp@...> wrote:

Any RTTY contest I try to load has this error message pop up and populate numerous times: RTTY Engine 1  Error divide by 1.

Any suggestions how to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks K7WP

John Arthurs

Thanks David. MMTTY 1.70K

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:17 AM David G3YYD via Groups.Io <g3yyd2=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote: