Topics

deletion of obsolete contests N1MM

Ken G0ORH

Hi Larry
Not sure where the info has been gathered from in regards to RSGB 1st 160/RSGB 2nd 160m is listed in RSGB 2020 HF contests.
I guess your looking for RSGB contest committee member to verify.. which I'm not.
But it's active.

Note
I've put a message on ukhfcontesting forum but no one has confirmed.....yet!

HNY
Ken.. G0ORH

On 22 Jan 2020, at 11:34, Jaan, SM9X <swejaan@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Larry, the contest is alive and well every Wednesday. The results are sent and maintained on the web site hosted by UA9QCQ the address is  http://ua9qcq.com/ From there you can navigate to Results and find among other contests  Wednesday mini-contest
If you navigate the internet  http://minitest.narod.ru/  is one page in Russian with rules. However I'm not the right person translate but all the times in UTC and frequency bands are OK. So please make it visible again in N1MM

Rules are also available here:

Regards, Jaan

Den ons 22 jan. 2020 kl 10:40 skrev Larry K8UT <K8UT@...>:
Jaan,

MINITESTCW was removed from the active contest list in this week's Update because I was unable to locate records of it being an active contest or its sponsor. Can you please supply some information about this contest or its sponsor?

Read the removal announcement here:

-larry K8UT