Topics

Defect at 1.0.8869 version

Igor ananyev

Hi all!

From v.8869 there appeared stable defect in DI1 RTTY Mode Other window.

RX and TX text are in TX part of the window both. RX pane is empty.

And very old minor defect at the right clicking in this window:

RX Clear works as should,

TX Clear does nothing,

Command Clear wipes TX pane, but not Command.

73! Igor, UC6N

_._,_._,_

Rick Ellison

Igor What TNC are you using??

73 Rick N2AMG

RX and TX text are in TX part of the window both. RX pane is empty.

And very old minor defect at the right clicking in this window:

RX Clear works as should,

TX Clear does nothing,

Command Clear wipes TX pane, but not Command.

73! Igor, UC6N

Igor..

I have been able to duplicate the issue with the tx printing to the wrong window. It is fallout from fixing an issue with the TinyFSK TNC. This is all back working now on my computer. But I am unable to duplicate the menu’s not clearing the window’s. What right click menu are you have a problem with The one in the RX window, The one in the TX window or the one in the Command window??

73 Rick N2AMG

Rick Ellison писал 2021-01-17 02:57:
Igor..
I have been able to duplicate the issue with the tx printing to the
wrong window. It is fallout from fixing an issue with the TinyFSK TNC.
This is all back working now on my computer. But I am unable to
duplicate the menu’s not clearing the window’s. What right click
menu are you have a problem with The one in the RX window, The one in
the TX window or the one in the Command window??
73 Rick N2AMG
HI Rick!
I use PK-232DSP.
Add some more to explanation - when Other window is just open I see RX in RX part
of the Window, but after sending a first macros RX and TX text appears only in TX part.
I returned to v.8858 and there all are OK.
About right click - if I right click in RX or TX I see a little menu
Clear RX
Clear TX
Clear Command
I mean that Clear RX wipes RX.
Clear TX does nothing - does not wipe TX
Clear Command wipes TX, but not Command.

73! Igor, UC6N

Hi all!
From v.8869 there appeared stable defect in DI1 RTTY Mode Other
window.
RX and TX text are in TX part of the window both. RX pane is empty.
And very old minor defect at the right clicking in this window:
RX Clear works as should,
TX Clear does nothing,
Command Clear wipes TX pane, but not Command.
73! Igor, UC6N
[1]
Virus-free. www.avast.com [2]
Links: