Topics

CWT Call History Files

Ed W2LCQ

I tried to get the call history file from the web site but said it moved. Couldn’t open the link. Can’t seem to locate them. Can someone please tell me where to go to download the CWT call history file? Thanks so much.

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294
             —-Frankford Radio Club—-

John Bednar

Ed,

Click Downloads, Category Menu, Call History Files.

That should take you here:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/callhistory/

John, K3CT

I tried to get the call history file from the web site but said it moved. Couldn’t open the link. Can’t seem to locate them. Can someone please tell me where to go to download the CWT call history file? Thanks so much.

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294

             —-Frankford Radio Club—-

KW1K Joe Pfeuffer

Once it is downloaded are there instructions to make it work with N1MM+? I have not been able to locate any instructions.

Thanks!!

VE2FK

Hi Joe.

Hi

Download the file from  N1MM+ site in Files/Callhistory files
for the contest you need. Call History Files are at:

You can have the file temporary on your desktop or directly into
N1MM Logger+/CallHistoryFiles and SAVE.

Now, in N1MM+ File where you program your contest, CWops or FD,
in Associated Files, Call History files, you have to Click on Change
and it will bring you to CallHistoryFiles.
You choose the file, you click OK.

In Config you may have to Enable Call History file lookup but the
file may do that auto.

You should be ready now to use on the air.
You can simulate a QSO
Enter my Call Sign VE2FK and do a SPACE
all the info should be in the entry window ready to log.

If you have problem, tell me.

73 Claude VE2FK

Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] CWT Call History Files

Once it is downloaded are there instructions to make it work with N1MM+? I have not been able to locate any instructions.

Thanks!!

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Jack Schuster <w1wef3@...>

Click File, then Import,then call history, then Downloads and click the latest file you downloaded. Jack W1WEF

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 11:01 AM KW1K Joe Pfeuffer <jp@...> wrote:
Once it is downloaded are there instructions to make it work with N1MM+? I have not been able to locate any instructions.

Thanks!!

Larry K8UT

Joe

Check out the website's >Docs >Setup >Call History pages

>Search "Call History" would also have gotten you there....

-larry (K8UT)

Once it is downloaded are there instructions to make it work with N1MM+? I have not been able to locate any instructions.

Thanks!!

Ed W2LCQ

Yes I subsequently found out that call history files are listed under category section. Thanks for your help!