Topics

CW Reader change

simonjlovell@...

Hi All,
how do I change the CW reader to open CWget insted of FLDigi - I have been through all the menus options and setup and can not find the option to change the link setting
Thanks
Simon
2E0GXQ

ve3ki

On the setup window for the CW Reader (from the CW Reader's Setup menu) there are Enable check boxes for Fldigi and CWGet. Checking the one for CWGet will automatically uncheck the one for Fldigi. Of course, you also need to set the path to the program.