Topics

cw macro problem with Flex 6500

florian.wagt@...

Good evening all,

I'm trying to configure a flex 6500 to N1MM+ right now.

When i'm in CW mode and press F1, F2, F3 etc or CTL + K it sends this text: " IWPM 18" When i change CW speed to for example 24 the transmitted text changes to " IWPM 24"

I haven't changed anything in the macro's it's fresh from installation. ... It says CQ for F1, EXCH for F2 etc, honestly i have no clue where this WPM thing does come from.

If anyone has an answer that could point me in the right direction, that will be much appreciated.

73,

Florian PB8DX

John Bednar

Florian,

This isn't a string in our code.
Did you configure the Flex SDR software for Winkey emulation?

John, K3CT