Sent: 2020-03-29 04:58:30
Subject: [N1MM+] crash #n1mm

I closed last night at 22:00 and in the morning turn on the pc and the full crash logger impossible to start n1mm logger, in full WPX contest, I lost my log
--
73 de ON3LX Jean-Pierre

M0NPT QSL <m0npt@...>

I couldn't open my log at all since I have updated it yesterday.  -:(

Sent from Outlook Mobile