Topics

crash #n1mm

on3lx.jpierre@...

I closed last night at 22:00 and in the morning turn on the pc and the full crash logger impossible to start n1mm logger, in full WPX contest, I lost my log
--
73 de ON3LX Jean-Pierre

Larry K8UT

Jean-Pierre

When you "closed at 22:00" did you leave N1MM running? This looks like a database problem which may have happened if Microsoft inflicted a Windows Update on you in the middle of the night and N1MM was running.

Look in your Documents\N1MM Logger+\Databases directory for the database you were using. The database will end with the suffix .S3DB. Check to see if there are files with the same database name but the suffixes .SHM and .WHL.

Send those files to me as email attachments - K8UT@...

-larry (K8UT)

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 2020-03-29 04:58:30
Subject: [N1MM+] crash #n1mm

I closed last night at 22:00 and in the morning turn on the pc and the full crash logger impossible to start n1mm logger, in full WPX contest, I lost my log
--
73 de ON3LX Jean-Pierre

M0NPT QSL <m0npt@...>

I couldn't open my log at all since I have updated it yesterday.  -:(

Sent from Outlook Mobile

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of on3lx.jpierre@... <on3lx.jpierre@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:58:30 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Subject: [N1MM+] crash #n1mm

--
73 de ON3LX Jean-Pierre