Topics

CQ WW CW exchange

john ni0k

I'm preparing for the contest and note that the latest version of Logger+ sends my state instead of CQ zone as the rules specify. Am I missing something?

-de John NI0K

ve3ki

This has nothing to do with the version of the program. It's controlled by your function key message file, and program updates don't change that.

What is in your exchange (F2) message? You might have the wrong message file loaded, e.g. one that is hardwired for a contest with the state in the exchange.

If your F2 message contains the {EXCH} macro, that will send the contents of the Sent Exchange box in the Contest Setup dialog window (File > Open Log in Database...). What is in the Sent Exchange box? It should contain only your CQ zone, nothing else.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 04:25 PM, john ni0k wrote:
I'm preparing for the contest and note that the latest version of
Logger+ sends my state instead of CQ zone as the rules specify. Am I
missing something?

-de John NI0K

john ni0k

Rich,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I got it fixed!

73,
-John