Topics

Contest Log

Paul Sturpe

Where is the "Contest Log" stored?  I'm talking about the contest log that starts when you start wsjt-x as in the ARRL RTTY Roundup.

When I started the FT8/FT4 contest this past weekend I didn't have something set up correctly so my first number of contacts got logged in the "Contest Log" but not in the ARRL Rtty Roundup log.  I want to merge the two logs or at least import the missing contacts.

Any help is appreciated.

Paul, W3GQ

AB2ZY

C:\Users\Al\AppData\Local\WSJT-X - ForEW1\wsjt_log.adi

Replace “al” with your computer username.

Al

AB2ZY

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Sturpe
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 1:20 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Contest Log

Where is the "Contest Log" stored?  I'm talking about the contest log that starts when you start wsjt-x as in the ARRL RTTY Roundup.

When I started the FT8/FT4 contest this past weekend I didn't have something set up correctly so my first number of contacts got logged in the "Contest Log" but not in the ARRL Rtty Roundup log.  I want to merge the two logs or at least import the missing contacts.

Any help is appreciated.

Paul, W3GQ

Tim Shoppa

I think you are asking a WSJT-X specific question so this is off topic for this group but I understand why you're asking it here because we can always help :-).

The WSJT-X Contest Log is stored in the file db.sqlite in the WSJT-X log directory.

You cannot view it with a text editor as it is a binary database. But you can do a File->Export Cabrillo log from inside WSJT-X to produce a Cabrillo that is a plain text file.

There are also ADI files in the WSJT-X log directory but I don't think these will necessarily contain the contest exchange.

Tim N3QE

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 1:20 PM Paul Sturpe <sturpe@...> wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

Paul, W3GQ

Paul Sturpe

Thanks for the replies.   I was able to find it and merge my logs.

Paul, W3GQ