Topics

Changing mode to RTTY

AI9T

When I try to change my mode in N1MM to RTTY it is not changing the mode on my Flex 6600. Changing to any other mode works fine. I'm using the latest version of N1MM.
73 Steve AI9T

ve3ki

Check the settings in the Configurer under the Mode Control tab, in the "Mode sent to radio" area.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 08:28 AM, AI9T wrote:
When I try to change my mode in N1MM to RTTY it is not changing the mode on my Flex 6600. Changing to any other mode works fine. I'm using the latest version of N1MM.
73 Steve AI9T

AI9T

I changed Radio 1 to RTTY and now it seems to be OK. Thanks Rich

73 Steve AI9T