Topics

Cannot Download/Install Newer Version of Program

Fred - NA2U

Trying to install most recent version. Have not used my version V1.0.7440.0 in quite some time. When I click “Check for New Program Version and Install” I get this error message:

Argument ‘Start’ must be greater than zero.

In my many years of using the program I have never seen this. How to proceed? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U
Urologist Tells Men To "Fix" Their ED With This New Trick!
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5daa2ffd1d6792ffb7ea7st02vuc

John Bednar

Fred,
Assuming that you have internet connectivity....
The web site went through an upgrade. It must have been awhile since you updated that computer. Download the update manually, save to your disk, and run. After this you will be back to normal.
Here is the link.
https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/n1mm-logger-update-1-0-7971-oct-15-2019/

Trying to install most recent version. Have not used my version V1.0.7440.0 in quite some time. When I click “Check for New Program Version and Install” I get this error message:

Argument ‘Start’ must be greater than zero.

In my many years of using the program I have never seen this. How to proceed? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U
Urologist Tells Men To "Fix" Their ED With This New Trick!
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5daa2ffd1d6792ffb7ea7st02vuc

Fred - NA2U

Manual download worked. Thanks, John.