From: "Pete W1RM" <w1rm@...>
Sent: 2019-11-24 11:28:02
Subject: [N1MM+] Can't delete a qso

For some reason when I select a qso in the log window, right click, the window that appears is all greyed out so I can’t edit or delete a qso.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

Pete W1RM

No, single op, single tx single computer.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

Are you running in networked mode? While the network is active you will not be able to modify or delete a contact that was logged by another station.