Topics

Call History File Error Message

Ed W2LCQ

Received the following message after deleting file 2359 and loading 2371:

“The contest specific call history file is missing: C\users\egjon\Documents\N1MM+Logger\CallHistoryFiles\CWT_CH_VE3FK_2359.txt

No changes were made to the Call  History Database.”

Does this mean that N1MM+ could not find 2371 after I deleted 2359? I saw a file with over 4,000 records being added. Am I in trouble here? If so what do I need to do to get back on track>?

Thanks for any one’s help.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

Frankford Radio Club

CWops 701 – SKCC 5474 – FISTS 12294

QCWA 33438 - ARRL

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ve3ki

It probably means that in the Contest Setup window under the Associated Files tab, when you set up the contest the Call History filename was 2359, but you had already deleted it. Open the Contest Setup window using the File > Open Log in Database... menu item. Select the Associated Files tab and change the filename under the Associated Files tab to the 2371 version, then close the Contest Setup window. Next time, make the change in the Contest Setup window before deleting the previous version.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:49 PM, Ed W2LCQ wrote:

Received the following message after deleting file 2359 and loading 2371:

“The contest specific call history file is missing: C\users\egjon\Documents\N1MM+Logger\CallHistoryFiles\CWT_CH_VE3FK_2359.txt

No changes were made to the Call  History Database.”

Does this mean that N1MM+ could not find 2371 after I deleted 2359? I saw a file with over 4,000 records being added. Am I in trouble here? If so what do I need to do to get back on track>?

Thanks for any one’s help.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

Frankford Radio Club

CWops 701 – SKCC 5474 – FISTS 12294

QCWA 33438 - ARRL

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ed W2LCQ

Thanks Rich. Of course I forgot to make the change in the contest setup window. I’m frustrated with myself because I know what to do but forget to do it. I think because I don’t do it often enough. I’m keeping your email so I’ll know what to do next time. Thanks for your help and super quick response.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294
             —-Frankford Radio Club—-