Topics

Broken links to N1MM+

Ed W2LCQ

When I do a Google search on a N1MM+ topic results are returned with several lines of description however when I click on the link I consistently get back “Not Found.” Does any one else experience this?

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ
CW Ops #701
Frankford Radio Club

“I am busy just now again on electro-magnetism, and think I have got hold of a good thing, but can’t say...”     —-Michael Faraday

“My ear barely caught signals coming in regular succession which could not have been produced on earth...”  —-Nicola Tesla

ve3ki

The web site software and address for the N1MM+ web site was changed a couple of months ago. Some of the links in Google may still be pointing to the old web site. If the link you are trying to follow contains something like tiki-index.php as part of the URL, that is pointing to the old now-defunct web site.

Your best bet is just to go to the home page on the new web site (n1mm.hamdocs.com or n1mmwp.hamdocs.com - the first one redirects to the second one) and use the search engine on that web site.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 09:57 PM, Ed W2LCQ wrote:
When I do a Google search on a N1MM+ topic results are returned with several lines of description however when I click on the link I consistently get back “Not Found.” Does any one else experience this?

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ
CW Ops #701
Frankford Radio Club

“I am busy just now again on electro-magnetism, and think I have got hold of a good thing, but can’t say...”     —-Michael Faraday

“My ear barely caught signals coming in regular succession which could not have been produced on earth...”  —-Nicola Tesla

Ed W2LCQ

Gotcha! Thanks for your quick reply Rich.