Topics

Available Mults and Q Window version 8408.0

David G3YYD

Can someone else test this please. I have a log set up for RTTY contest and the radios are as well.

I have tested this window with Modes RTTY ticked. It does not put RTTY spots into the Mult and Q window. But if I set Mode Contest ticked when in RTTY contest log then it does display this.

Surely either Contest or RTTY mode being ticked should display RTTY contacts.

73 David G3YYD M7T

Bryan G3RLE

I have been using 8408 today and checked out your issue.

I found that with RTTY ticked for both the Mult’s and Q window, and for the Multiplier | Countries window, the spots populate correctly, (if a bit slow on the countries window).

However with both Modes Contest ticked, the Mult’s and Q window populates OK but the Multiplier | Countries window does not appear to populate at all.

Just looking at the windows below, the Mode options do not have all the same labels.

Would PSK in the multiplier window be better described as DIGI?

Bryan G3RLE

John Bednar

I already made the text change from PSK to DIGI in my local source. This will be included in the mode changes.

John, K3CT