Topics

Auto refresh spots in bandmap

Grant Kesselring

How do I set up the Telnet window so I get spots continuously refreshed in the bandmap windows?  The spots in the bandmaps expire after a time, and I keep having to hit the SH/DX button in the Telnet window to populate again.
Grant K1KD

Bob - KØRC

Right-click in the bandmap window and lengthen the "Set Spot Timeout" value (4th item from bottom). This will allow spots to "hang around" longer.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

--

Grant Kesselring

Bob, that is great!  Thanks for the tip.  I bumped it up from 30m to 60m.  That should keep existing ones around longer, but any trick to getting new spot that are coming in from telnet to update in the bandmap automatically?  I seem to have to do this manually using a SH/DX command in the telnet window.

Grant K1KD

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/telnet-window/#spot-flow-in-n1mm-logger

Click on Telnet/Filters/Why don't I see spots.

Tom - N1MM