Topics

ADIF export has incorrect CQ zone information


Mike ND9G
 

I was receiving numerous mismatching information from from daily logger on CQ zones. They were all reporting the ITU zone value.

Stepping backwards through the problem, I found that the problem is found within the ADIF file exported from N1MM+.

This problem is not present in my OK/OM DX contest log from 14-Nov, but is present in my log from the LZ DX contest on 12-Nov.

I have since updated my N1MM again this morning (1.0.8742.0), I had been updating almost weekly for a while now. I exported the ADIF from both of those contests again and the results are the same. I don't know if the problem is in the export functionality, or if the data is just now stored incorrectly in the database, and perhaps the problem is resolved going forward.

Here is an example of the ADIF from the LZ DX contest log.


 <CALL:4>LZ4A <QSO_DATE:8>20201121 <TIME_ON:6>131722 <TIME_OFF:6>131722 <ITUZ:2>PD <BAND:3>20M <STATION_CALLSIGN:4>ND9G <FREQ:8>14.00173 <CONTEST_ID:5>LZ-DX <FREQ_RX:8>14.00173 <MODE:2>CW <RST_RCVD:3>599 <RST_SENT:3>599 <TX_PWR:3>100 <OPERATOR:4>ND9G <CQZ:2>28 <STX:1>2 <APP_N1MM_POINTS:2>10 <APP_N1MM_RADIO_NR:1>1 <APP_N1MM_CONTINENT:2>EU <APP_N1MM_RUN1RUN2:1>1 <APP_N1MM_RADIOINTERFACED:1>1 <APP_N1MM_ISORIGINAL:4>True <APP_N1MM_NETBIOSNAME:15>DESKTOP-V25NV5K <APP_N1MM_ISRUNQSO:1>0 <APP_N1MM_ID:32>50aa5e21476d49efae32bf3c53592f4e <APP_N1MM_CLAIMEDQSO:1>1 <EOR>
 

73,
Mike ND9G


EI6KW
 

Same here after LZ DX Contest.


Mike ND9G
 

Just a correction on my date typo, the LZ DX contest was the 21-Nov weekend, not 12-Nov.

73,
Mike ND9G


On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:55 AM Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@...> wrote:
I was receiving numerous mismatching information from from daily logger on CQ zones. They were all reporting the ITU zone value.

Stepping backwards through the problem, I found that the problem is found within the ADIF file exported from N1MM+.

This problem is not present in my OK/OM DX contest log from 14-Nov, but is present in my log from the LZ DX contest on 12-Nov.

I have since updated my N1MM again this morning (1.0.8742.0), I had been updating almost weekly for a while now. I exported the ADIF from both of those contests again and the results are the same. I don't know if the problem is in the export functionality, or if the data is just now stored incorrectly in the database, and perhaps the problem is resolved going forward.

Here is an example of the ADIF from the LZ DX contest log.


 <CALL:4>LZ4A <QSO_DATE:8>20201121 <TIME_ON:6>131722 <TIME_OFF:6>131722 <ITUZ:2>PD <BAND:3>20M <STATION_CALLSIGN:4>ND9G <FREQ:8>14.00173 <CONTEST_ID:5>LZ-DX <FREQ_RX:8>14.00173 <MODE:2>CW <RST_RCVD:3>599 <RST_SENT:3>599 <TX_PWR:3>100 <OPERATOR:4>ND9G <CQZ:2>28 <STX:1>2 <APP_N1MM_POINTS:2>10 <APP_N1MM_RADIO_NR:1>1 <APP_N1MM_CONTINENT:2>EU <APP_N1MM_RUN1RUN2:1>1 <APP_N1MM_RADIOINTERFACED:1>1 <APP_N1MM_ISORIGINAL:4>True <APP_N1MM_NETBIOSNAME:15>DESKTOP-V25NV5K <APP_N1MM_ISRUNQSO:1>0 <APP_N1MM_ID:32>50aa5e21476d49efae32bf3c53592f4e <APP_N1MM_CLAIMEDQSO:1>1 <EOR>
 

73,
Mike ND9G


Dick- K9OM
 

Same problem here with the LZ DX Contest ADIF file containing some incorrect Zones.

73,
Dick- K9OM


EI6KW
 

In my case adif is wrong for all qsos with LZ call signs.

Slav, EI6KW