Topics

Additional RTTY decoder, 2 Tone, is Not Displayed

Michael Sims

Hello,

The receive window associated with 2 Tone does not open although the 2 Tone spectrum display is opened and mark/space RTTY signals align with the appropriate 2 Tone tuning lines.  MMTTY decode RTTY data is displayed in the DI receive window.  How do I get the decoded 2 Tone RTTY data displayed?

I have moved the windows around to insure the 2 Tone receive window wasn't hidden.

N1MM V1.0.7971.0 is used and I had previous used N1MM, maybe not this N1MM version though, with 2 Tone and MMTTY to display there separate decoded information.

Followed the information in the Help file for getting 2 Tone to work with N1MM.  The Open Add. RX Window (4 Avail.) was selected and 2 Tone spectrum window opened okay.  Also,  Enable Attached RX Windows has been checked without success in getting the 2 Tone decoded data displayed within the DI receive window ar.

I do get the following message displayed, "Could not find window The window 'Fldigi Engine 11' could not be found after multiple tries.  This is likely a configuration issue."  Not sure if this has anything to do with the 2 Tone decoded data not being displayed.  Whether it is or isn't part of the solution to the issue, would like to get this annoying display eliminated as well.

For some reason seems like 2 Tone is not recognized by the N1MM as when N1MM is exited, 2 Tone is not and have to manually close 2 Tone.

Any help is appreciated.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH

Clay N9IO

I had the exact same experience as you Mike

Clay N9IO ok I'll pop

Get Outlook for Android

[...]

Jamie WW3S

Sounds like you have the second decoder pointed to fldigi instead of 2tone....you need to provide the correct path to your 2tone directory

On Oct 20, 2019, at 9:43 PM, Clay N9IO <n9io@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick Ellison

The RX window that you say is setup for 2-Tone is minimized to the bottom of the N1MM screen. Click on it and Click the setup menu and see if your settings are correct. Since you have enabled the attached rx windows the main rx windows will be minimized and the text they receive will show in the Digital window. Since you had gotten the message about Flldigi Engine 11 I would also check the settings in the first RX window as that would indicate that Fldigi has been selected instead of MMTTY.

73 Rick n2AMG