From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary K9GS
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 5:47 PM
To: N1MM Logger Reflector <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Subject: [N1MM+] CT .bin file?

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

VE9AA - Mike

I haven't used CT since the 90's, but I did run across this group, some of whom may be able to assist:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CT-User/2020-12/index.html

GL Gary
--

Mike VE9AA

Frank Collins

I have used this for CT files and it worked well.  Frank K1EBY

On 12/17/20software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF

20 5:46 PM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Gary K9GS

Hi Frank...

Did you forget the link?

73,

Gary K9GS

I have used this for CT files and it worked well.  Frank K1EBY

On 12/17/20software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF

20 5:46 PM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Gary K9GS

Hi Bob,

The problem isn't being able to run CT.

It's converting the old CT .bin files to ADIF.

73,

Gary K9GS

Search for a program called DOSBox.  Perhaps it will run CT if you can find those files.

7 3  Bob

N2SCJ

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Steve Maki

I've used a Windows program called LogConv by KA5WSS that did a good job on CT8 & CT9 .bin files (converted them to ADIF files).

-Steve K8LX

On 12/17/2020 5:46 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:
This is going back a ways.
I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.
Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?
I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.
73,
Gary K9GS

ve3ki

Somehow he managed to type the link into the middle of the header line for the quote of your original message: It was

<software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF>

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 09:19 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:
Hi Frank...

Did you forget the link?

73,

Gary K9GS

I have used this for CT files and it worked well.  Frank K1EBY

On 12/17/20software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF

20 5:46 PM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Gary K9GS

Thanks Rich...

73,

Gary K9GS

I have used this for CT files and it worked well.  Frank K1EBY

On 12/17/20software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF

20 5:46 PM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Frank Collins

Well, thanks to Rich it is correct...now you can accurately rate my computer ability!

On 12/18/2020 12:07 AM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

Thanks Rich...

73,

Gary K9GS

I have used this for CT files and it worked well.  Frank K1EBY

On 12/17/20software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF

20 5:46 PM Gary K9GS <k9gs@...> wrote:

This is going back a ways.

I have a bunch of CT .bin files from about 1995.

Does anyone know of a way to convert these to ADIF?

I no longer have a DOS PC nor a way to run CT.  These are on floppy disks which presents another problem but I'm working on a way to fix that.

73,

Gary K9GS

Frank Collins

Thanks Rich!  Now you know why nobody lets me play with computers other than to turn them on!