Topics

problems with the score

pu1jsv@...

in ww rtty i got about 650 contacts, the next day when i open the N1MM the score screen only records 161 contacts, have you got to recover all contacts?
73 "

ve3ki

Is there any chance that at some time during the contest you clicked on "File > New Log in Database..." by mistake, when what you actually wanted to do was "File > Open Log in Database..."? If you did this, you might have accidentally created two separate log files for the same contest, with different contacts in each one. This is a possible cause of "lost logs". The contacts are actually recorded, they are just in a different log. The same thing can happen if you change databases during a contest.

Another possibility: Did you have networked logging turned on with more than one computer used to log contacts during part of the contest?

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 10:52 AM, <pu1jsv@...> wrote:
in ww rtty i got about 650 contacts, the next day when i open the N1MM the score screen only records 161 contacts, have you got to recover all contacts?
73 "

pu1jsv@...

thanks for the quick answer, no, i didn't create a new database during the contest and used only one computer to participate in the contest, i used an old pc with windows 7 because i had problems with mmvari on windows 10, i verified that when I changed the working band from 15m to 10m, the log that was 230 contacts dropped to 161 and at the end of the contest before I turned off the pc, I had almost 300 in the log and the next day it dropped to 161 and the contacts do not appear on the 10m band, when I saw that I had problems I started saving the cabrillo and adif files to try to recover later with a log program

py2ny

O programa é a prova de perdas, um banco de dados deve
ter sido criado aleatoriamente, já passei por isso antes e
fuçei bastante dentro dos diretórios, usando por exemplo,
a pesquisa por arquivos por data.

Saudações
.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos