In a post-contest review I found that the option under Windows – Multipliers - Sections/States does show HQ stations worked per band. I should have looked harder for it before the contest.
Some suggestions for improvement:
- Check the list against the official IARU society list. https://www.iaru.org/reference/member-societies/
- I noticed that Z6-Kosovo is missing – SHRAK.
- It’d be useful to also add:
AC Administrative Council
R1 Region 1
R2 Region 2
R3 Region 3
- It might also be useful to have an option to list the actual country in the Multiplier window, and the callsign of the station worked. A few have more than one station in a country…(Canada and Italy this year) Maybe a right-click on the Society abbreviation would show the country and callsign?
- Finally, change the Window – Multipliers – Sections/States option to say Sections/States/HQ (or IARU). Someone planning to operate in the IARU HF contest next year will be able to find the list more easily.
Tom Frenaye, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093. c: 860-597-4539 h: 860-668-5444
From: <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Frenaye <frenaye@...>
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Error report
Also, is there a way to show IARU HQ stations worked with importing a file each year. Why can’t a multiplier list of HQ stations worked just show those in the log? Any errors would be from my own mistakes in copying the exchange…