Topics

IARU - Log uploaded but report about zone/hq station not valid

merrill brown

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dave Sumner
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 8:27 PM
To: n1mmloggerplus@groups.io; N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] IARU - Log uploaded but report about zone/hq station not valid

I can confirm that D1HQ does not count as a multiplier in the IARU contest. I don't think it will be counted as a QSO either but there should be no additional penalty assessed.

73,

Dave K1ZZ

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 07:03:19 PM EDT, Mark Bailey <kd4d@...> wrote:

Hi John:

I had the same issue.  My guess is they don't like D1HQ....  This is the IARU contest after all.  Can anyone confirm this?

73,

Mark, KD4D

On 07/13/2020 6:31 PM John GM0OPS via groups.io <j.m.dundas@...> wrote:

Hi Folks

I uploaded my log and rcvd the we rcvd you log email BUT said I had issues with either HQ stations or zones.

Now I have lost about 4000 pts (not a lot out of 873k but its dropped one multi and I have checked the zones that only had one contact and they seem fine the zone and the call. So that would only leave the issue with an HQ station. I rechecked the log using both the call history files that are around and both returned the same score.

So has anyone else had this issue at all? Just wondering?

Also some how I managed to break things and I cannot generate a calberio file anymore and the program freezes up. The joys.

Regards
John
GM0OPS/MM9I
PS Thanks to all that worked me at the weekend it was fun

Dave Sumner

[...]

John GM0OPS

Hi Mark

Its going be a while before we find out, lets see if anyone as you said had this issue.

On another front fixed the file issue. (reboot cleared it)

Regards
John
GM0OPS/MM9I

Mark Bailey