From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of AB2ZY
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 12:40 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Set SSB band limits on 40 meters

Use the mouse wheel to set the resolution desired.  You can go all the way down to 1kHz.

Al

AB2ZY

Trying to set 7125 kHz as the bottom of the SSB band by right clicking on 7125 in the spot window – but can’t get anything  to display except 10 kHz increments – 7120, 7130, etc.  I see tick marks for each kHz in between 7120 and 7130, but can’t get 7125 to display so I can right click on it?

Thanks in advance for the help.  73,

Tad Danley, K3TD

AB2ZY