From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenneth Grimm
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:22 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] ESM and Right-click to enter?

I vaguely recall someone saying recently in reference to enhancing RTTY contesting  that you don't have to take  your hand off the mouse if you have N1MM programmed to ESM and Right-Click to Enter. OK, did it dream this or not.  I can't seem to find any way to select the "Right-click to Enter" feature...if there is one.

Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive
BAMA - http://bama.edebris.com

Ken - K4XL

Thanks, Rick.  Of course that was the one place I didn't look!  😎
73 OM,
Ken - K4XL

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 10:41 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Click on the Setup menu in the digital Window its on that menu called Rt Click=Return not Menu

73 Rick N2AMG

--
Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive