Topics

Help on connecting RC-28, IC-7300 and N1MM Software #IC7300

Jerry Wade <jerry.wade01@...>

I am new to N1MM.  Using a Icom 7300 and want to use my RC-28 remote encoder.  My encoder worked perfectly with the Icom RS-BA1 software but that software is not as good as N1MM.  I cannot figure out how to get the RC-28 to work with the N1MM software.   Has anyone else figured this out.  I am sure it is probably only a setting I am missing, although cannot seem to figure it out.

Jerry, KG5JBC

InMiami Ale

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 06:24 PM, Jerry Wade wrote:
RC-28 remote encoder
Hello Jerry try watching this discussion and let me know if you can solve your problem, in that case let's see how to continue your talk.

http://www.remoterig.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=892
73 Ale

John Bednar

Jerry,

There is no dedicated code in our program for the RC-28 encoder. If the encoder changes the radio frequency or mode, our software will track the changes. Beyond this, what functionality are you expecting?

John, K3CT