Topics

Flex3000+PowerSDR and SO2V operation - invalid self switching Monitore function

Tomáš Káčerek

#Flex3000
Hi,
i have problem with use Flex3000 and PowerSDR in SO2V mode by uncontrolled MONITORE function switching during changing between VFO's A/B transmitte operation
PowerSDR has the three of modes of Monitore function (OFF, MONps, MONpr) and by VFO's TX switchin in the 2nd Entry window  N1MM+ it going to cycle betwee these modes.
DO you have a same experience?

Tom OK1DWQ/OL6D

John Bednar

Tom,

See the manual, make sure you select the radio “FLEX” selection without RX2.

It has been a very long time since I added this generation of the Flex radio control. There has never been a report of an error.

The manual indicates that in SO2V mode MultiRX is used for VFOB.

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/supported-radios/#flex-1500-flex-3000-flex-5000a-without-rx2

John, K3CT