From: "Tom Wagner (N1MM)" <n1mmtomwagner@...>
Sent: 2019-12-27 12:12:11
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Request for info

From some googling, I found this: https://www.huyettm.net/x5105.html

He says it emulates an Icom IC-7000 via the CIV cable. Make sure you match the baud, parity, bits and stop bits between the radio and the program.

Tom - N1MM

On 12/27/2019 11:26 AM, VE9AA - Mike wrote:
Freddy

I do not see the Xiegu on the list of supported radios.
I just downloaded the manual and radio control details are quite lacking.
If it were me, I would try to select various radios to see what *may* work.

I certainly do not speak for the N1MM+ team (just a very pleased longtime user) but it's my opinion that
I doubt they will develop a radio command set for a radio that's so far off the beaten path and rarely ever talked about.
(searching Xiegu on here &  cqcontest brings up a total # of hits I can count on one hand.

GL !

Mike VE9AA
Until it it, you are likely on your own.

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

From some googling, I found this: https://www.huyettm.net/x5105.html

[...]

VE9AA - Mike

Freddy

I do not see the Xiegu on the list of supported radios.
I just downloaded the manual and radio control details are quite lacking.
If it were me, I would try to select various radios to see what *may* work.

I certainly do not speak for the N1MM+ team (just a very pleased longtime user) but it's my opinion that
I doubt they will develop a radio command set for a radio that's so far off the beaten path and rarely ever talked about.
(searching Xiegu on here &  cqcontest brings up a total # of hits I can count on one hand.

GL !

Mike VE9AA
Until it it, you are likely on your own.

Bouquelloen Freddy

Hello Ham people +....
A thanks to all for the information’s coming from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.
When I read the answers, I have not received a solution for my problem.
Shortly and again.
I received a new XIEGU X5105 with the new Firmware. One QRP SDR RADIO for outdoor contest !
In order to connect this to a linear amplifier (XPA 129) or one other I use the interface named CE 19 (Extension CAT)in Europe.
When I try to configure N1MM en open the menu CONFING PORT…..RADIO I never find my radio system.
At this moment it’s the end of the story.
Maybe there exist some compatibility between different radios.
I never found a solution on the internet here in EU.
My sincere apologies for the bath international Englisch, I am a native French speaker.
Sincerely yours 73
Freddy