Topics

install folder error #solved

Eliot Mayer, W1MJ

The N1MM support page, Tom says, "Add SOLVED to the title of a post that contains the solution... We all do embarrassing things. Fess up if you did something like that and asked for advice."  That is the case here.  I am not new to N1MM software, but I forgot to add the "latest update" instatllatoin after I did the "full install".  I'm a bit surprised that the effect was so dramatic as I have described, but anyway, once I followed the usual instructions for the 2nd part of installation, I am up and running again.  There, I have fessed up.  73 DE W1MJ.