Topics

N1MM-Clublog Gateway

Rick Ellison

For those of you using my N1MM-Clublog Gateway program I have posted an
update on my website.
http://www.n2amg.com/software/n1mm-clublog-gateway/

This corrects for the change in security settings at Clublog that was
stopping uploads from taking place with a SSL/TLS Error message. Clublog has
now started using TLS 1.2 so any application that connects to it via their
server requires the connection to be done under TLS 1.2
As a side effect to this if you are still using Windows XP you will no
longer be able to upload using this program as Windows XP does not support
TLS higher than 1.1. You should still be able to log on to Clublog's website
and post your logs there.

73 Rick N2AMG