Topics

Problem with Update 1.0.8029 (Dec 3, 2019)

Serge Lavoie

Hello

Major problems for me this morning.

I open my computer to get prepair for the ARRL contest starting today.

When I open N1MM +, it ask me to get the revision : Update 1.0.8029 (Dec 3, 2019), I accept and install the new update.

My problem start here...

After the N1MM update, it is now impossible for me to start N1MM????

To make a short story ; After removing M1MM and make a complete new installation and get the update 1.0.8029

many times, I found that if I go back to version  Update 1.0.8019 (Nov 26, 2019) N1MM is working again...

Anyone have an answer for me?

First time in many year I have a problem with N1MM

Please excuse my inglish...

This is the printsrceen of N1MM with the new Update 1.0.8029 (Dec 3, 2019)

73’ de Serge VE2HLS

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

Serge,

Perhaps you changed the settings for the Directory storage for N1MM+?

The printscreen error refers to not being able to access a file in this directory: C:\Users\ve2hl\Documents\...

I assume it should be looking for a directory with your call: ve2hls in it.

--
Gerald, VE1DT

F4HYJ

Hello,
Similar problem here, except I am totally new to N1MM. I downloaded the Fullinstaller 1.0.7711 on Dec. 3.
It created 2 aliases on the desktop, N1MM Logger+ and N1MM Rotor.
I launched N1MM+, was asked if I wanted to import a file etc. but I just close the window without entering anything.
So there is no log created, no callsign, nothing. i change nothing in files, directories, etc.
Then I decided to download the update,, 1.0.8029, Dec. 7
Now when I try to launch N1MM+, I got a window, for about one second, and then it closes itself.
That windows says
N1MM+ Starting ...
N1MMLogger.net - Version 1.0.8029
Built: 03/12/2019 19:57:22
Is this the same problem, or a variation due to the fact that I never entered any data into N1MM+ yet ?

73s
Jean-Louis, F4HYJ

(For some reason, I cannot attach the screenshot I've made of this window. Syntax error etc.)