Topics

3 Rigs, one computer?

Bob Turner

All,

In the past I’ve had to network a 2nd computer to allow input to three rigs (two computer controlled) to be used on VHF+ contest.  IC-7300 (6m), IC-9700 (2m, 70cm, 23cm), DR-235 (223 FM).  I had to log a 223 FM contact wrong, and edit it to make it correct.  Have any new methods become available in past year or so?

Bob

John Bednar

Bob,

Our software can interface to a maximum of two interfaced radios.

Assuming that you are talking about the Jan VHF contest, I don’t think it has ever been necessary to log a contact wrong and edit it.  Share the details please. Include if the radio was interfaced, on the correct band or correct transverter band, and correct mode when you logged the QSO.

John, K3CT